Our schedule for the day is shaping up nicely. We still have room for your topic – email David at email@example.com if you want to lead a topic!
8:30 – 9:00: morning mingle (food!)
9:00 – 9:10: Welcome & orientation
9:15 – 10:15: keynote speaker – Rob Walch – Future of Multimedia and the Web
10:30-11:15: Breakout Session #1
- 1A: Jeff Tate & Lisa Coble-Krings – 10,000 signatures in 3 months: Creating a Successful Online Petition
- 1B: Eric Melin – Powerful Storytelling in Social Media
- 1C: Jeffrey Harrington – Using Social Networking tools without Killing yourself
- 1D: Dave Navarro – making videos
- 1E: Aaron Crawford – Privacy is Not Dead
11:30 – 12:15: Breakout Session #2
- 2A: Rob Walch – Audio Podcasting 101 – How to go from nothing to a podcast in one session.
- 2B: Joey Little – generalities of social media marketing
- 2C: Aaron Crawford – Hack Yourself Before You Get Hacked
- 2D: Rob Zachritz – basics of time management
- 2E: J. D. Patton – WordPress
12:30 – 1:30: Lunchtime!
1:45 – 2:30: Breakout Session #3
- 3A: Rob Walch – How to Audio Podcast 100% from an iPad. No computer needed at all.
- 3B: Emma Detrixhe – Pinterest as a free Marketing Tool
- 3C: Benjamin Kreis – iPhones
- 3D: Joe Cheray – Twitter Chats
2:45 – 3:30: Breakout Session #4
- 4A: Rob Walch – How to Monetize your Podcast
- 4B: Jared MollenKamp – iOS / Facebook App Creation
- 4C: Christine Clauder – free tools to make social media easier
- 4D: David Lee King – get more out of a Facebook Page
3:45 – 4:00: Wrap-up session, all together, then head to the Tweetup at the Flying Monkey!